Here is a Custom Art Deco Neon Cactus Art piece we recently created for a private client.
This custom neon tooth was made to commerate a misguided driver who actually drove through the office of a local dentist in Frederick, MD.
Neon signs have a century-long proven track record of producing outstanding advertising results. We produce all neon in-house on our state-of-the-art Eurocom equipment, insuring a long-lasting sign. We have the highest standards of quality control, so you get exactly what you want. We have recently updated our extensive neon color selection chart. This is an essential tool for choosing exact colors for your custom neon signage as well as repairs and restorations. Since the industry has “gone green,” the new glass tubing is lead-free, making it environmental-friendly, more durable, and more resistant to staining. Plus, there are some new colors!
Neon can be used in these types of signs:
• Storefront window hanging signs on clear, smoke, or black background
• Open-face channel letters
• Wall mounted
• Point-of purchase or freestanding in a base
• Clocks with neon lettering and custom face logos
• Decorative lighting inside and outside commercial buildings and windows
• Pylon signs